The Fox River Trail (FRT) stretches over 38-miles from Algonquin to Oswego. Our shop is located right off the trail in beautiful downtown Batavia. There is an abundance of natural beauty along the local trails and plenty of places to stop and rest or grab a bite to eat. Rent an e-bike and come experience these beautiful trails for yourself.
The Fox River Trail also connects to the Illinois Prairie Path (Elgin/Geneva/Batavia/Aurora), Great Western Trail (St. Charles), Virgil Gilman Trail (Aurora), Prairie Trail (Algonquin) and numerous local trails giving you endless options.
Below you will find links to resources that we find useful when exploring the Fox River Trail.
General Trail Information & Maps
- Fox River Trail – Wikipedia
- Fox River Trail – Batavia Park District
- Kane and Northern Kendall Counties Bicycle Map by Batavia Park District
- Fox River Trail, Illinois Prairie Path, Great Western Trail Google Map (Oswego extension excluded)
- Illinois Trails and Maps – TrailLink.com (membership)
- Illinois Prairie Path Maps – Illinois Prairie Path Not-for-Profit corporation
- Fox River Trail Map – TrailLink.com (membership)
- Fox Valley Park District – Local Trail Maps
- 15 Things to do on the Fox River Valley Bike Trail – FoxValleyIllinois.com